Monday, April 14, 2008

The Thousand Eye Stare


Though eager to meet Ms Chimera,
I didn't get past my gate.
I forgot to carry my camera,
That's why this buggo was late.

I think its wise to take care.
Thats why I carry a Cannon.
I photograph who what and where.
You never know what will happen.

I called my consort to be,
And said I'd be there by three.
"You'd better," said she,
"Dont be late."

I found her response unnerving.
Of good manners I felt deserving.
I needed a friend,
She needed a serving.

She called me to try to make up.
She said she was sorry and missed me.
She promised to be ever so nice,
And to prove it she'd kiss me.

When she opened the door I shot her.
The flash must have caused quite some glare,
For she never said "Boo," "Hi," or "Hey There!"
She just gave me that thousand eye stare.

MOTO

Photo by Longint57 - click on picture to see flickr web site

No comments: